NBGI Private Equity closes a new investment in France.
NBGI Private Equity France closes a new investment with the acquisition of Praticdose.
- Praticdose specialises in the conception, the assembly and the distribution of modular equipment for the medicine circuit in health establishments. The company is the leader in the market of long-term stay establishments with a 20% market share, notably within the retirement houses sector.
- This independent company has grown steadily for the last ten years, driven by a growing market with an increasing concern for securing the medicine circuit in health establishments. To run this activity, NBGI Private Equity teamed up with a highly regarded professional in the industry, Mr Régis Guitard, founder and former manager of D’Médica, a distributor of medical equipment and one of Praticdose’s main clients, which is now part of the WELCOOP Group.
- Praticdose will continue to develop in the long-term stay segment, and will also use its brand image to diversify in the short-term stay segment with a new offer recently launched.
- Laurent Allégot, Investment Director of NBGI Private Equity, commented:
"NBGI PE is delighted to team up with Régis Guitard in this operation in the medical equipment industry, one of NBGI PE priority industries. We have been convinced by Régis Guitard’s qualities to ensure a harmonious transition and the future development of Praticdose."
- Régis Guitard added:
"I am very motivated to run Praticdose which is a renowned company in the industry. Praticdose benefits from a solid platform to continue its growth and to develop on new segments."
- Laurent Allégot +33 1 58 56 19 11
- Yoann Malys +33 1 58 56 18 92
- Mia Lauranti +33 1 58 56 19 08